West Lothian, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
A central role, as the interface you will be the key contact to all customers as well as a point of reference for the Dealer point. You will be expected to lead all customers through the journey and processes in line with the company's vision.
Your duties will include however not exhaustive of the following:
- Create, maintain and communicate the VOSP service plan to customers.
- Utilisation of workshop schedule
- Proactively up sell products and services to the customer
- Ensure that all scheduled work is coded correctly, and written confirmation received for such work
- Responsible for ensuring that the customer reception area is presented and maintained to a high standard
- Produce invoices to customers and discuss any queries that are highlighted
- Liaise with both customers and internal stakeholders to maintain exception customer satisfaction
Are you organised in your approach to daily asks ?
Do you enjoy negotiating ?
Can you prioritise tasks whilst meeting your customers expectations?
If you answered YES to the above we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org