almost 2 years ago
Global Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Fitter with a mechanical bias.
Candidates applying will have a background in an industrial / heavy engineering environment, as a fitter with knowledge in assembly work and mechanical fitting. Consideration will be given to those who have experience within the oil and gas industry and heavy industrial sectors.
Essential skills include:
• Experience working in a Heavy Engineering Environment – ideally within Oil & Gas
• Ability to read mechanical drawings,
• Fitting and Assembly of mechanical equipment
• Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
• Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
• Qualified in a relevant mechanical discipline (e.g. NVQ, SVQ, HNC, NC, similar)
• Hands on assembly experience within a heavy engineering environment. .
£32,000 pa ( shift alowance @ 33% ) overtime available with enhanced rate.