almost 2 years ago
Position: HR Officer - Global
Global Recruitment are looking to recruit a HR Officer who will be based in London. You must be fluent in English as well as Arabic. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global Law Firm, with offices in the UAE, Kuwait, Germany, UK and Hong Kong, the ideal candidate will have a HR background in at least one of these countries.
What a typical day will look like:
- Managing the recruitment and selection process.
- Writing job descriptions to attract quality candidates.
- Managing performance of current employees.
- Generating reports and data to quantify performance and skills.
- Assisting with employee discipline.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Addressing management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Assess training needs and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide support through HR function.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
The ideal candidate:
- Proven working experience as HR officer or other HR role at the same standard.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- In-depth knowledge of HR best practices and employment law.
- Relevant qualifications in the HR industry.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send an updated CV via the link provided or contact Stacey Browne for more information.