over 1 year ago
We are currently recruiting for experienced Mechanics based in Bathgate, to work within the Service, Damage & Maintenance Department.
· Ability to test, diagnose; carry out repairs and servicing and undertake all mechanical repairs of vehicles to a high standards and to the appropriate specification.
· Examine vehicles, recognise and provide a report on vehicle (or component) defects or systems of impending failure.
· Ability to use a range of tools to aid the Job holder in their role and ability to work on a range of vehicles , make and models.
· Adhering to manufacturers’ procedures and processes wherever relevant.
- Maintain a good understanding of outsourced third party suppliers in order to achieve a quick turnaround of vehicle out of service maximising the volume of vehicles available for rent
- Maintain a close working relationship with individuals throughout the organisation
- Assist in maintain the parts ordering process for the fleet repair process
- Assist with all repairs required within the facility and the use of outsource suppliers
- Identify work and faulty components in accordance with Technical standards and any work instructions.
- Full UK driving licence
- Mot certified for class 4, 5 and 7 vehicles
If you are interested in this position apply direct with your CV and someone from the Engineering division will be in touch.