3 months ago
Salary – Negotiable based on experience
Location – Barnsley
Global Recruitment have a job opening for a Project Manager with experience working in a structural steel environment on Large Scale construction sites.
You will be joining one of the UK's leading steelworks contractors, established for over 60 years with a professional and dynamic team.
Job role –
• You would have the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.
• As The project manager you should make sure you control risk and minimise uncertainty.
• You will be responsible for processing enquiries, leasing with design engineers.
• producing tenders & negotiating orders
• General Management duties.
Minimum Requirements –
• 3 years’ experience working as a Project Manager.
• 2 years’ experience working in a structural steel environment.
• Be a self-starter with a passion for work.
• Full Uk Licence and own transport or be prepared to travel.