Glasgow, United Kingdom
almost 3 years ago
CNC Operative (Vertical Turner)
Location – Ayrshire
Salary - £32,500 - £36,000 (dependent on experience)
Role Requirements –
To machine components to a very high standard to satisfy customer requirements and quality.
Duties and Responsibilities –
- Manufacture components from engineering drawings, whilst working within company Quality procedures.
- Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained to ensure a safe and clean working environment.
- Interpret engineering drawings to customer specifications in order to produce components to the correct standards within the estimated production times.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Problem solving
Accountabilities and Performance Measures-
- Produce components to the correct standards within the estimated production times.
- Machining high grade material for example Inconel 718
- 2 year machining experience with the oil and gas industry
- Experience of operating CNC Horizontal, Vertical borers and Machining centers
- Working knowledge of relevant tooling applications and machine tool capability including tool feed and speeds required to achieve efficient cycle times.
APPLY DIRECT WITH YOUR CV ATTACHED OR CALL ANTONY BOYLE