over 3 years ago
Wind Turbine Engineer
Global Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a Wind Turbine Engineer predominantly covering the central belt of Scotland (travel to other locations may be required).
Salary – up to £38,000 (dependant on experience)
Autonomously carrying out complex repairs and routine maintenance of wind turbines. Carry out safety inspections, recording and reporting defects. Repair and maintenance of equipment onshore. Maintenance of shore side support buildings and equipment. General repairs and ground maintenance to electrical sub-stations. Timely spares and stock ordering.
Due to the nature of this role, early start and late finishes may be required. Reliability and flexibility are a must for this role.
Suitable candidate –
You must have experience with one or more preferably of the following wind turbines-
- Nortank 500
- Vestas V39, V42, V47, V52
- Gamesa G52
- Solid technical (evidential) experience in electrical/mechanical engineering.
- Ability to work to strict protocols/procedures.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Solid problem solving skills.
- Full driving licence.
- Good IT skills.
- ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Hard working.
If you meet the requirements above please apply direct with your cv attached.